The latest Loot Crate haul is all about unleashing the beast and becoming primal. From Wolverine to Predator, this box has got the theme covered and deserves an A+. So what’s inside the box this month?
Loot Crate is a monthly mystery crate for gamers, geeks and fans of pop culture, delivering cool (and often exclusive!) items like collectibles, t‑shirts, gadgets and more. There’s a $45+ value in every crate!
- Loot Crate Edition Jurassic World Warning Sign (Licensed by Universal Studios. Made by Factory Entertainment)
Jurassic Park holds a very special place in my heart so to get a piece of Jurassic World merch is #goals for a nerd like me. That said, I will be giving this away to my Aunt who is the ultimate Jurassic Park fan and if she’s ready this, it will be on the way soon! Yay! Jurassic World 2 is slated to hit theaters on June 22, 2108 so mark your calendars!
- Exclusive Overwatch Winston Primal Rage T-Shirt (Licensed by Blizzard. Made by Loot Crate, Inc.)
I don’t even know what Overwatch is but based on what I learned about it in this month’s Loot Crate Magazine, I’d say it fits perfectly in the haul.
- Exclusive Predator Bottle Opener (Licensed by Fox. Made by Loot Crate, Inc.)
There are two variants of this bottle opener so if you like Predator and are a collector, check out the vault or keep your eyes peeled for other looters who may not necessarily want theirs. I love how cool bottle openers have become in the past five or so years and this one is totally getting added to the cool kitchen drawer.
- Exclusive 100% Die Cast Metal X-men Logan Wolverine Figure (Licensed by Marvel. Made by Jada Toys.)
Fellow X-men fans, there are three variants of this collection (Logan, Old Man Logan, & Raw Adamantium Logan), I got Old Man Logan, so check out the vault to get them all.
- April 2017 Loot Crate Magazine
- Journey To Other Worlds Loot Crate Pin
My Favorite Loot In This Box:
- Loot Crate Edition Jurassic World Warning Sign
Thank you so much, Loot Crate for the box!
For more information, visit Lootcrate.com.