Fitting for the beginning of the year and the beginning of a truly epic (good or bad, or both) period in time, the latest Loot Crate haul is all about ORIGINS. “To move forward, you have to know where you’ve been,” states this month’s Loot Crate Magazine. And so, this month’s Loot Crate takes a look back at some iconic origins.
Loot Crate is a monthly mystery crate for gamers, geeks and fans of pop culture, delivering cool (and often exclusive!) items like collectibles, t‑shirts, gadgets and more. There’s a $45+ value in every crate!
- Exclusive Captain America Golden Age Shield (Certificate of Authenticity included)
This is so cool that I’ve already proudly displayed the shield in my bookcase. Along with this shield, the magazine includes a great spotlight on the woman behind the shield…Peggy Carter. Go, Loot Crate for this acknowledgement!
- Exclusive Original “Jumpman” T-Shirt (Exclusively Designed by Loot Crate)
Any Donkey Kong fans out there? This one is for you. Even better, there’s “A (Kinda) Brief History of Video Games” article in the Loot Crate Magazine which I found pretty cool to read, especially since I’m not a gamer even though I was surrounded by many in the 90s.
- Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tiki Muglets (Hand wash only)
This collectible comes in five parts so if you want all of the muglets, you have to go to vault.lootcrate.com while supplies last!
- Exclusive Action Comics #1 Reprint (Certificate of Authenticity included)
I so badly want to read this but I also don’t want to open it, even though it’s a reprint. I’m so conflicted! But this is SO cool!
- January 2017 Loot Crate Magazine – Features an Interview with Screenwriter, Gary Whitta (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Loot Crate Pin
My Favorite Loot In This Box:
- Exclusive Action Comics #1 Reprint and Exclusive Captain America Golden Age Shield
Thank you so much, Loot Crate for the box!
For more information, visit Lootcrate.com.